CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

I Was Tagged

Okay I was tagged by my mom so here's ten secrets about me:
1. I have OJD (Obsessive Jonas Disorder)
2. I have a crush on Joe Jonas
3. I can't draw pictures of people (I tried drawing the Jonas Brothers)
4. I don't like to sing but I will only hum JoBro songs
5. I think about JB to calm myself
6. I can't go a day without sayin 'Jonas Brothers'
7. I didn't scream at the JB concert but I wish I would have
8. I read a page from Jonas Brothers Life Story or The program I got from the concert everyday
9. I want to learn how to play "A little Bit Longer" or "When you Look Me in the Eyes" by the JoBros on the piano
10. I want a necklace that says JB or Jonas Brothers or for my aunt to draw a pic of all of them for my birthday or to get front row and VIP passes for a concert and hang out with them for like the whole concert and travel with them on their tour bus
ill tag sumone like deb.

0 comments: