CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Going to Kansas City

I'm going to Kansas City to see my Great Grandpa John. They live in the Kansas part of it. He is Really old too. He is having medical problems.

I know what you're thinking... this has NOTHING to do with JoBros. Well, you're WRONG!!! I have just downloaded 5 songs from their first album, "It's About Time" , and I'm going to listen to the JONAS BROTHERS on the way there and on the way back!

I had to give my grandpa all my money ($35) to get an airplane tix. My g-ma says she'll pay me back by getting me the coolest jacket ever! Guess what it says!

Right! JB ( Which Stands for Jonas Brothers!!)
That's another way I can relate this trip to the JoBros! I don't have to go to school tomarrow, so I can talk about the JoBros too!

I can I always relate something to the JoBros!

2 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Jasmyn, it cracks me up how you say you can always relate something to the Jonas Brothers :-) Like your new header.

jas said...

thx mrs berhends (is that how you spell your last name?) i jsut put one up to vote for so if u check on this one again ull no!