CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Out of this World (new JB song on UK bonus jonas edition)

Absolutely amazing! i love this song! LYRICS (this took me a long time!):
It was cloudy on that night
there were no stars in sight
and the planets all aligned
when i saw her eyes
one look, thats all it took
to send me to another galaxy
and she says...

(chorus)
She was on her way to Mars
and she ran into a star
and she fell into my arms
Thank you Gravity!
never let her go
I'll hide her UFO
she'll never have to know,
she's my Space Girl and she's Out of this World

we were watchin Star Wars
she looked kinda bored
she said she'd seen it all before
made me wonder even more,
which universe was hers? What galaxy did she call home?

THATS ALL THE OFFICIAL LYRICS!

0 comments: