CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Top 40 w/ Ryan Seacrest and Rick Dee, Radio disney

WYLMITE went up 1 to #16 on Rick Dees Weekly Top 40.
Plus, Mr. Jesse McCartney co-hosted the show. The best part was he remembered touring with the boys - unlike Miss Kelly 'I'm Independent' Clarkson - and also complimented them on their success. He also added saying they are 'good guys'. =D

He also announced about their new album called Burning Up. I'm not sure if it's true. He might have mixed up or something since the album title is still unknown.

WYLMITE went up 1 to #17 on Ryan Seacrest's American Top 40.

WYLMITE is now #1 on Radio Disney once again after Miley Cyrus (whom I really don't like) beat them after i have no idea how long. I think since S.O.S. was a big hit so i think since this summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg me and my sis love you
nick:this is chelsea from calgary alberta i am seven years old and im woundering if youo will ever come to calgary tp play ypur music!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi my name is hayley im just telling you that i have a alot of people how what you to come and sing and play in the sattial dome in calgary if you do come in july because it is my sisters birthday als oooo we celeabrate the stamped yyeeehaaaa plesea come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s. have you herd of the coke a cola stage !!!!!!!